I bought our Christmas tree last Halloween at Greenhills but it was only a few weeks ago that we finished decorating it. I wasn't really planning on buying a Christmas tree this year because we'll probably be celebrating Christmas with our relatives in Laguna but I couldn't resist buying the Christmas tree I saw on sale at Greenhills. I got a great deal because the price I paid for the 6 feet tree is comparable to a 3 feet Christmas tree. It was Z who put all the Christmas balls and he enjoyed doing it because he finished putting all the balls up without even a whine. It's simply decorated for now but I don't plan on spending much on our tree because it's only up once a year and stored away the rest of the year. My plan is just to add a more decorations to it every year.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogs

Entrecard


Leave Your Message Here.

Hello, thanks for visiting!
Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

ss_blog_claim=384464fa725fe837ed54b425b1c713d2