Learn Clipper Cutting Technique

If there's one useful skill I would like to learn that will surely benefit my whole family that would be clipper cutting. Imagine learning stylish cuts for my hubby and my little boy. Aesthetic video source offers Clipper Cutting Techniques I and II, a two part DVD tutorial featuring veteran stylist Gary Rallison. This video is great for professional hair cutters and will teach not only different cutting techniques such as the fade haircut, taper fade, and even female clipper cuts for women like myself, but also give tips on the business aspect of hair cutting. The two-part video series features different models with varying hair textures so to demonstrate the hair cutting techniques more effectively. Each video in the Professional Clipper Cutting Techniques DVD series (Vol. I: 1 Hr. 27 Mins.; Vol. II: 1 Hr. 26 Mins.) can be ordered for $49.95 plus shipping, by calling 1-800-414-2434 or visiting www.VideoShelf.com. The complete set can be purchased for $80.00, at a savings of 20%.

Hair Cutting Techniques

Fade Haircut | Buzz Cuts

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogs

Entrecard


Leave Your Message Here.

Hello, thanks for visiting!
Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

ss_blog_claim=384464fa725fe837ed54b425b1c713d2