Happy Birthday, Z!

All the balloon blowing I made the night before was worth it because when Z woke up and saw the simple decoration I prepared, he was grinning from ear-to-ear. I knew all he wanted was to get all the balloons but I told him he had to wait a little bit.

Photobucket

Photobucket

It was almost lunchtime when his cake arrived courtesy of Dad. We were expecting a regular cake because we weren't able to order something in advance but his Dad was holding a Car-inspired cake and Z was ecstatic.

Photobucket

Pretty soon all the balloons were in Z's hand and our mini-party was over. Z confided to me before he went to sleep that night that he was surprised when he woke up and saw the balloons and the "sulat" ( Happy Birthday banner) in place.
To my birthday boy, daddy and mommy love you so much! How I wish you'll stay four forever and remain our cute little boy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

♥♥ Willa ♥♥ said...

Happy Birthday to your son!!!

Post a Comment

Blogs

Entrecard


Leave Your Message Here.

Hello, thanks for visiting!
Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

ss_blog_claim=384464fa725fe837ed54b425b1c713d2