Lucky Seven

I had a feeling our seventh year together would be a lucky year and I was right! You want to know why? It's because we were given a car as a gift! Isn't that the coolest? It's not brand new but it's good enough for us. Thanks for my dad for giving me his old car. His new Honda City is way cooler but I certainly don't mind that we're driving a Mazda 323. It will still last us a couple of years and hopefully, (we're really keeping our fingers crossed on this one) by the time it's too old to run we can afford a new car. That's not all. I don't know why but I have a feeling next year is going to be so much better. Hurray for a wonderful year for us!

1 comments:

Jac said...

wow your dad is so sweet and agree with you mommy that you had your luck seven, love your post!!! I hope that both of us will have a wonderful year, next year =)
Happy weekend!

Post a Comment

Blogs

Entrecard


Leave Your Message Here.

Hello, thanks for visiting!
Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

ss_blog_claim=384464fa725fe837ed54b425b1c713d2