27 years

When I first told Zyke that my birthday is coming up, he could not get over the idea that someone else besides him is celebrating a birthday. I told him his birthday was last January and now it is mommy's turn. But he insisted that it still is his birthday that is coming up. After a few days he has reconciled with the idea that it is mommy's birthday. Zyke was just as happy to share the cake with me. He did not try to blow the candles himself just like he did with his cousin's birthday cake. S was very cooperative, he was the one who did all the cooking as I declared that today is my holiday. He burnt the rice, which was unfortunate because of the current rice shortage situation, and he undercooked the chicken. But I was still happy because of all his effort.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogs

Entrecard


Leave Your Message Here.

Hello, thanks for visiting!
Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

ss_blog_claim=384464fa725fe837ed54b425b1c713d2