Funny Pictures

We had fun playing with frames in my camera phone. Here are the shots.

Look at how adorable he is as a bunny!




What do you think of him as an Elvis? Doesn't he look serious in his role?



For the next picture I told him to look sad because the police put him in jail. We burst out laughing after we saw this. Surely you can see the talent here. Commercials anyone?





I also took a picture of him and his beloved daddy. Whenever I ask him who he loves more he always says his daddy although I swear I coached him long ago to say that everytime because his daddy gets sad whenever he answers mommy. But since it's such a long time ago, I can't help but feel he really likes daddy more this time. tsk, tsk.






Of course I had to take my picture and here is my best shot...Tyra are you there?!










2 comments:

Ahmie Mendoza said...

hi..just passing by..ang cute naman ng mga pictures..

Paula said...

Thanks Amie! Katuwaan lang.

Post a Comment

Blogs

Entrecard


Leave Your Message Here.

Hello, thanks for visiting!
Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

ss_blog_claim=384464fa725fe837ed54b425b1c713d2