Should I buy it or not?

I want to teach Z to read but I have no idea how. In Lalaine's blog I read that she is using a book by Siegfried Engelmann with the title, "Teach Your Child to Read in 100 Easy Lessons." According to reviews it is good because it has scripts so you'll specifically know what to say to your child. I checked the website of Philippine bookstores but they do not have it in their stores. I checked it at Amazon.com and they have a used copy for $14 (shipping included) and I am really tempted to buy it. My husband objects because he wants to use my hardearned money in my Paypal account for his World of Warcraft game. I really do not know what to do, not that I will give up my money for my husband's game, but should I keep the money and invest it for money making sites here in the internet or just go ahead and buy the book? I am confused!

6 comments:

Micawatson said...

hoppping here..tc

Micawatson said...

http://mimilance.com..see u around

Micawatson said...

goodmorning

Paula said...

Hi, sorry I lost my chatbox but it is up now you can continue posting there. Thanks for the visit!

Health Products For You said...

i think you should buy the book. :) just let your husband understand. :)

Purpled Sky said...

buy the book.


oh, there's a husband to think about. :-) never mind, he'll understand. afterall, it's for your baby. btw, if you did buy the book, let me know how it is, i'm gonna be needing one soon, and your feedback will be highly valued :-)

Post a Comment

Blogs

Entrecard


Leave Your Message Here.

Hello, thanks for visiting!
Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

ss_blog_claim=384464fa725fe837ed54b425b1c713d2