Pinay Mommy's Birthday Bash

This month marks the birthday of one of my favorite bloggers, Mommy Ruby of Pinay Mommy Online. I admire her because of her courage in facing the trials of her life and continuing to move on for her children. Even if she is now supporting her children by herself she still generously holds a contest so her fellow bloggers can celebrate with her. So in support of Pinay Mommy (and of course because I also want to win one of her fabulous prizes) I will be blogging about her Birthday Bash Contest.


Major Requirements:

1. Blog about Pinay Mommy celebrating her birthday in the blogosphere using at least 100 words. In your entry, make sure that you link to this contest post and to this blog’s homepage.

2. At the bottom of your entry, you must link the sponsors of this contest with their giveaways.


Here are the prizes:
1. First Prize - $50
2. Second Prize - $10
3. Third Prize - $5

For additional requirements and prizes just click here.
So what are you waiting for? Let us support a wonderful mother, give some love to her by joining now!

~\/~ Birthday Bash Sponsors ~\/~
Make Money Online - 500ec ~ ·´`·.¸.»| j u l i a |·´`·.¸.» - 1000ec ~ Aeirin's Collection - 1000 ec ~ Deranged Insanity - 500 ec ~ a {GIRL} for all status - 500 ec ~ Blogging resources, tips and money making ideas… - 750 ec ~ Faery Dancing - 500 ec ~ Our Journey to Forever - 250 ec ~ Lainy's Musings - 250 ec - A Campaign for Non Violence on TV - 1000 ec

2 comments:

Zeee said...

hi! please join my daily drops ring...I would be dropping by AND commenting to your posts daily or as often as I can. I'm making this ring because I do love reading your posts and commenting but it is just so hard to follow through even when I have you on my reader. Hope you would join. Thanks! Click here for the link.

Paula said...

Sure no problem I will join your ring. Thanks for including me.

Post a Comment

Blogs

Entrecard


Leave Your Message Here.

Hello, thanks for visiting!
Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

ss_blog_claim=384464fa725fe837ed54b425b1c713d2