After the Storm

Everything is now back to normal. We have survived the two typhoons that rocked the Philippines without a single damage. I don't know why we were spared while I think 99% of our neighbors have suffered unthinkable damage in their property. It really opened our eyes that in the end whatever properties we have won't matter. But despite the massive damage the storms Ondoy and Pepeng brought our poor country I guess we're still very lucky that we're still alive. Properties can be replaced but not a lost life. I wish we would never experience this again in our entire lives but with the way the earth is deteriorating and nature fighting back I guess it's just wishful thinking to say that it will never happen again sometime in the future.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogs

Entrecard


Leave Your Message Here.

Hello, thanks for visiting!
Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

ss_blog_claim=384464fa725fe837ed54b425b1c713d2