I have a job!

We were hesitant to get internet because of the extra cost, but I was bored out of my mind watching tv and stuff. So we finally decided to give it a go and see if I can find something useful to do online. For the first month I surfed and surfed to find home based jobs, I found a job doing encoding work but the pay was very little. Finally I got accepted to do transcription work and the pay is good. The work is not steady, my first week I only got 2 projects and my 2nd week I got 3 projects. But one project is equivalent to a day's work pay in the office and tax free too. So I am very happy with my home based job, I can finally pay my internet bills and help with other expenses.

1 comments:

Hailey's Beats and Bits said...

this is interesting. what do u transcribe?

Post a Comment

Blogs

Entrecard


Leave Your Message Here.

Hello, thanks for visiting!
Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

ss_blog_claim=384464fa725fe837ed54b425b1c713d2