The Things You Should Know About Me

Thanks Louraine for the tag!

Here are the rules:
1. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged, write a blog post about their own 8 random things, and post these rules.
3. At the end of your post you need to tag 8 people and include their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment on their blog and tell them they’ve been tagged, and to come back and read your blog for the whole story.

The facts:

1. I am currently into eating oatmeal for breakfast everyday and I encourage my family to do it too. I pretend I like it but the truth is it is not that appetizing.
2. My dream is to travel all over the world.
3. I am planning to homeschool my son.
4. I am a kid at heart and loves to eat pizza, spaghetti, and junk foods.
5. I love being a stay-at-home mom!
6. I love my husband and son to death.
7. My bad traits are I am moody and stubborn
8. My good traits are I am loyal, practical, and frugal.

I am going to tag:

Kerslyn
Ann
Retche
Aileen
Lei
Nance
Maria Victoria

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogs

Entrecard


Leave Your Message Here.

Hello, thanks for visiting!
Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

ss_blog_claim=384464fa725fe837ed54b425b1c713d2