Beauty Secrets

I got this tag from Jade. Thanks for the tag Jade!

My Foundation: In2It
My Mascara: Nichido
My Blush: Nichido
My Day Cream: Olay
My Lipstick: Avon
My Beauty Product Brand: Nothing in particular
My Essential Beauty Product: powder
My Favorite Makeup Product: mascara
My Perfume: My son's cologne- haha
My Nails: anything I grab in the supermarket
My Feet: Vaseline
My Hands: Vaseline
Three Products to bring on a deserted island: I'll bring the same product as Jade's
powder
sunblock
toothpaste
Woman I Admire for their Beauty: Heidi Klum
Woman with the Best Sense of Style: Heidi Klum - she's so gorgeous in Project Runway
My Ultimate Dream: To have a happy, healthy, and prosperous life with my family
My Favorite Fashion Publication: nothing in particular I like showbiz magazines more.lol

Now, I am going to tag:
Crissy
Mimi
Z'riz
Irish
Phoebe
Lalaine





Subscribe

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Thanks girl for sharing with us your beauty secrets!

Zeee said...

thanks for the tag paula! :) i'll try to do it in a few! :)

Post a Comment

Blogs

Entrecard


Leave Your Message Here.

Hello, thanks for visiting!
Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

ss_blog_claim=384464fa725fe837ed54b425b1c713d2