Money

This week, Z learned how to buy at the sari-sari store by himself. I want him to learn about money so I am pretty lenient with giving him some coins. So whenever I want something I would just tell him to buy me this and he will go down to our apartment neighbor and a few seconds later come up with the right goods. I am pretty amused and wonder how he interacts with the vendor.
But today, I overheard his playmate telling him, "Z come let us go buy something." Z was busy playing and did not respond. His playmate repeated it two more times with no response from Z each time. Both of them were at our living room so I heard it pretty clearly. Z went outside and his playmate followed but before going out his playmate noticed the coins in the cabinets and proceeded to take it. I asked him what he was doing and he immediately put it back and said he did not do anything. His playmate is only 7 years old and I am disappointed he just took the money. I allow his playmates to come and go inside our house and I trust them not to take anything. To their credit, they have not taken any of his toys that I know of. It is also my fault, I better not leave money lying around just like that even if it is just some coins.




Subscribe

5 comments:

Crazy Working Mom said...

Just wanted to drop by and say thanks for stopping by CrAzY Working Mom

Anonymous said...

hi paula! thanks for the visit and the comment.

It's sad when we see other kids do things that disappoint us. but we can only do our best to help our own kids not to disappoint us. we do what we can where we can.

-- bambit

Health Products For You said...

yes, money is very tempting for kids. so thats a good thing to keep it away from their sight.

Unknown said...

Hey Paula, thanks for dropping by.You have a cool blog,I'll add u on my list.

Kids are easily influence by peers...

Paula said...

Thanks everyone for the comments. I already learned my lesson, I am more responsible with money inside our house after all I am the adult.

@Jade - Thanks for adding me, I am also going to link you up.

Post a Comment

Blogs

Entrecard


Leave Your Message Here.

Hello, thanks for visiting!
Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

ss_blog_claim=384464fa725fe837ed54b425b1c713d2