PayPerPost!

Even though I am a newbie blogger I have always noticed the sign payperpost in the blogs I frequently visit. I am always on the lookout for ways to earn in the net but I just assumed that I was not yet qualified for payperpost since I just started blogging last March. I am a stay at home mom with a toddler almost ready for school so every penny counts in our household. So with nothing else to do one day, and just reading another of my usual blogs I decided to click the PayPerPost logo on the side and try my luck. I was pleasantly surprised when I read the qualifications and that my blog met all of it. My blog just turned two months a couple of days ago and I was quite active with my posting. Early the next morning, I received an email from payperpost that my blog was approved. I was ecstatic! Suddenly my hobby can be the source of additional income. I am planning to enroll Z in a reading program for 3 years old and I would not have to depend on my husband for that. Thank you Payperpost!

2 comments:

faeryrowan said...

So a two-month old blog is okay? I thought the blog needed to be 3 months old. This is good news, nevertheless. I just started blogging last month and I can't wait to earn from it. =)

Paula said...

Yes, a blog needs to be only 60 days old.

Post a Comment

Blogs

Entrecard


Leave Your Message Here.

Hello, thanks for visiting!
Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

ss_blog_claim=384464fa725fe837ed54b425b1c713d2