20 Questions

Thanks for the tag Z'riz!

Here are the Rules for this tag:

Remove one (1) question from below and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag eight (8) people on your list. List them out at the end of this post.

1. What is your favorite food?
- pizza, pizza and more pizza!

2. What was your happiest moment when you were a child?
- whenever my mom and my aunts arrive home for a vacation - it was always filled with outings to the beach, riding a banca, and eating delicious food!

3. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
- Zambales, the place where I grew up. I miss our home and I want Z to see the place where I spent my childhood days. But I would also love to go to Europe!

4. What is your pet peeve?
- none that I could think of.

5. When you encounter a sad moment, what do you do?
- I just sleep it away.

6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
- My family!

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
- Invest it for sure, allot something for Z's education, our retirement, emergency funds, living expenses for the rest of our lives; give a part of it to my lola, mom, tita and travel to Europe with my family.

8. What is the saddest moment for you last year (2007)?
- When my lola got sick and the year before when my Tita Litz died unexpectedly and orphaned my three cousins.

9. What item do you wish you could buy next?
- I want a cool camera so I could capture our moments anytime, anywhere.

10. How do you cope with boredom?
- I read blogs, surf, and watch tv.

11. Till now, what is the moment that you regret the most?
- Not going to Samar to see my aunt a few months before she died...

12. What type of person do you hate the most?
- plastic and noisy

13. What is your ambition?
- be a successful entrepreneur

14. If you had one wish, what would you wish for?
- I wish life would be better for all of us!

15. How did you celebrate New Year?
- I celebrated it with my family

16. What has been the craziest thing you’ve ever done in your whole life?
- too many to mention!

17. What do you look forward to in 2008?
- earning a substantial income while working at home and to finally teach Z how to read.

18. If your life is a song, what title best fits it?
- It's my Life by Bon Jovi

19. What is your inspiration in life?
- my family

20. If you were to change one event in your life, what would it be?
- It is not really an event, but growing up I should have peeked more in the kitchen while my lola was cooking so I don't have a hard time learning how to cook now for my family.

Now I am going to tag Mica, Lis, Maricel.



Subscribe

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blogs

Entrecard


Leave Your Message Here.

Hello, thanks for visiting!
Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

ss_blog_claim=384464fa725fe837ed54b425b1c713d2