My Most Hilarious Vacation Experience

I remember when I was still working and we had this outing at a beach called Puerto Galera. The beach was in an island and we have to ride a boat to go there. On the way, we noticed some dolphins swimming after our boat. We immediately started shouting with glee because we only see dolphins on TV. It was such an amazing sight. But the fun didn't stop there. When we arrived, we immediately rode a banana boat just to experience the thrill of it. There were six of us on the banana boat and we had such a great time while the ski boat pulled us at an amazing speed. I was so engrossed enjoying my banana boat experience when suddenly one of my companions blurted, "Isn't that **** in the water out there?" We looked back and sure enough there was a dot in the ocean. It looked like a dot because it was so far away but we had no doubt it was one of our companions because she was waving like crazy. She was the last one in the banana boat and apparently because of our excitement we didn't even notice that she has lost her grip and dropped into the ocean. We went back to get her and she was okay but of course, all wet. We couldn't help but laugh hysterically upon seeing her. That was the most hilarious vacation experience I ever had.
Since, it was such a long time that I had a vacation, I couldn't help but browse some of the online travel guides offered by Trusted Tours and Attractions. I want to have some sightseeing and I am delighted that they offer this Kennedy space center discount. If you don't know yet, I wanted to become an astronaut when I was a child (don't we all?) and at the Kennedy space center I can meet an astronaut, check out the spaceflight simulator, and even witness a launch. For more interesting places near the area, check out their Orlando tours
I also signed up with their Trusted Travel eNewsletter because they are giving away a $150 Magellan's Gift Certificate. So, if you are planning your next vacation and don't know where to go, be sure to check this out.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL. Good thing she knows how to swim, baka kung ako yun, di nyo na ako makikita. lol.

Post a Comment

Blogs

Entrecard


Leave Your Message Here.

Hello, thanks for visiting!
Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

ss_blog_claim=384464fa725fe837ed54b425b1c713d2