My Top Entrecard Droppers for August

I would like to extend my gratitude to my Top Entrecard Droppers for the Month of August. This is the first month I have taken dropping seriously and I know how hard it is to drop everyday. Hope you will continue to drop by my site for the months to come.

1. Unpredictable Life
2. Memories Frozen in Time
3. The Daily Matters
4. The Wise Young Mommy
5. Wishing on a Falling Star
6. Our Journey to Forever
7. The Ad Master
8. Marriage and Beyond
9. Your Fun Family
10. REENASHWINA

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link. I'm at 10th position now. How to get top 3 next month.

Petra a.k.a The Wise (*Young*) Mommy said...

Thank you for the link!! I will keep dropping!

Raquel said...

Thank you for the recognition and the link love.


Raquel of Memories Frozen in Time

Lainy said...

HI Paula. I'm glad my other blog made it to your Top 10 (N0. 6). I hope I could maintain that sweet spot or even climb up next month. I would love to exchange links with you. I will do it later today when I get back from work. I will let you know.

All he best,
LAINY


OUR JOURNEY TO FOREVER
LAINY'S MUSINGS
KUERDAS

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link love! I will keep on dropping ;-) God bless you Paula!

Post a Comment

Blogs

Entrecard


Leave Your Message Here.

Hello, thanks for visiting!
Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

ss_blog_claim=384464fa725fe837ed54b425b1c713d2