My Work at Home Experience

A year ago, it was just my dream to earn money at home. We have heard stories about people working at home through internet and how I wished I could do that too. The problem was those stories seem like a myth because we didn't know anybody personally who was actually earning online. We were also hesitant to have internet installed because of the extra cost but I was bored at my wits end staying at home so I finally took the plunge and had internet installed last February of this year. My immediate goal was to find an online job and everyday I literally searched online for any homebased job I could find. The first thing I tried were PTCs but didn't have the patience to click numerous ads everyday. My first real online job was encoding, the pay was a pittance but I accepted it just so that I can pay our monthly internet bill. Finally, after a month of searching I discovered Craigslist and found a transcribing job through that site. The pay is good, the job tedious but I was happy because finally I was officially a work-at-home mom. I was enjoying both worlds, earning and seeing my son grow up by my side every single day. In addition to that, I have my blogging which earns me some money too.
However, I don't want to stop there. My ultimate goal is to have my very own Home Business. My husband and I are constantly racking our brains for Home Business Ideas but we haven't thought of any. I have heard about affiliate marketing but I don't know anything about marketing and internet marketing at that. Good thing I chanced upon a Plug-In Profit Site which will teach you all about affiliate marketing and which includes a "30 Days to Success" training program for people like me who have no experience in internet marketing. I have read about people making money through affiliate marketing but I don't know anyone personally - well, that didn't stop me before. I'm sure it will not be easy and will require a lot of hard work but I would do anything just to be able to work at home and be with my family.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your valuable experience but be aware of spammers in the internet. Affiliate marketing is good but you can earn vary less amount.

Post a Comment

Blogs

Entrecard


Leave Your Message Here.

Hello, thanks for visiting!
Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

ss_blog_claim=384464fa725fe837ed54b425b1c713d2